- The student needs to fill an application form to gain the approval of the Dean to change his/her major during the first 30 days of the academic year.
- The student should inform the registration office of the major he/she wishes to transfer to.
- The registration office will fill the changing major request and send a copy to the supervisor of the previous department, the supervisor of the new department, Vice Dean of Academic Affairs, and the Dean for approval.
- The students will not be refunded the amount differentials. The amount will be deposited in his accounts for next year. After changing a major, the student is not allowed to change his/her major again or go back to the old major.
- Students with low grades may be asked by the college to change their major due to their academic performance.
- Students changing from an advanced level to a less advanced level will not receive any refunds. The surplus money will be considered as a deposit.
Note: The student needs to pass the year he/she is attending with a minimal average of 80%.
If the student does not fulfill the minimal average required, he/she is compelled to take the extra curricular exam of FAST and attain 80% or above. If the grade of the student is below 80%, he/she is obliged to repeat FAST and pass with an average of 80% minimal.
تاريخ آخر تحديث (السبت, 23 أكتوبر 2010 12:25)