If a student whishes to transfer to BMC College from another university or educational institutions, he/she need to complete a Transfer Application Form. The application and transfer request needs to be be approved by the Dean of BMC. According to the student's grades transcript and other conditions the Dean will grant the transfer or deny. The conditions include:
- The student should be transferred from a well recognized university.
- The student should not be expelled from his university for any reason.
- The student is requested to fulfill all the college’s requirements.
- Transferred student is requested to submit the reason for leaving the other institute(s)/college(s)
- Student needs to take the application Transfer Form from Student Affairs.
- Student applies for the assessment exam in order to be exempted from the foundation year or any other year.
- Student needs to pay the fee for the assessment exam.
- If the student passes and becomes exempted, then he/she may register at the Academic.
تاريخ آخر تحديث (السبت, 23 أكتوبر 2010 12:26)