Bridging Students (Diploma Degree Student Admission)
The registration of the Bridging students is as follows;
The student must submit the following original documents for registration:
- Diploma Certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Saudi Council Exam certificate
- High school certificate
- TOEFL as per MOHE requirement
After initial acceptance in registration office, the student must go through the bridging
Evaluation exam and follow the following:
- Every student must pay for Bridging Exam fee
- After evaluation, Program Dean would fill the Bridging evaluation form in order to proceed registration.
- Student must bring his/her original certificates after acceptance in the program along with registration fee and must follow the rules of admission.
The registration of the diploma degree student will be after evaluation exam and according to MOHE, they should have TOEFEL exam as follows:
|Test Type||Total Marks||Required Marks|
The registration of the diploma degree student will be after evaluation exam and according to MOHE, they should have TOEFEL exam as follows:Upon completion of the registration the student will sign the following undertaking:
- The student must get NOC for studding in BMC if he/she is working in any company.
- The student is responsible for the program he/she is join in, and will be responsible for all of his/her dues
- The student will not study the part which he/she bypassed through bridging evaluation.
- The student will only pay the tuition fee of those semester/years which are remaining.
- The student must secure the accreditation of his/her certificates from ministry of higher education and from the Saudi Council for Health Specialties certificate.
- The student will be charged accordingly for violation of any BMC policy.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 06 June 2012 08:19)