University Transferred Students
If a student whishes to transfer to BMC College from another university or educational institutions, he/she should fill in a Transfer Application Form. His/her registration and transfer request should be approved by the Admission & Advisory Committee according to the student’s grades transcript, and according to Below conditions:
- The student should pass the evaluation exam to join in his/her major.
- The student should be transferred from a well recognized university.
- The student should not be expelled from his university for any reason.
- The student would only be accepted in 4th year of college including FAST as BMC do not accept transferred student more than 4th year of BMC (FAST + 2 year of Major), hence the student can exempt only first three years(FAST + 2 year of Major) and can join the 4th year of BMC.
- Transferred students should submit the reason(s) for leaving the other institute(s).
Last Updated (Sunday, 03 June 2012 08:48)