Sunday, 03 June 2012 08:58
Fee Refund Policy
In case of student withdrawal, none of the admission document is returned to the student unless the financial refund policies is followed.
|Refund Period||Refund Amount||Authority to Approved||Manner of Payment|
|Within 1 st weeks||90%||Dean of BMC||Cheque|
|Within 2nd weeks||75%||Dean of BMC||Cheque|
|Within 3rd weeks||50%||Dean of BMC||Cheque|
|Within 4th weeks||25%||Dean of BMC||Cheque|
|After 4 weeks||None||Dean of BMC||-|
- The student have to inform the college if he do not want to continue before start of academic year
- If student is on Hold before the semester start will not pay the tuition fee of that particular semester and if on hold after the semester start will have to pay the semester fee upon his/her joining back
- Students have to pay according to above policy and will get refund if any extra fee paid then above, and if student did not pay the tuition fee he/she cannot withdraw
- The fee will be charged semester wise and the refund policy is applied on semester fee
- If student started attending classes (even a single day) and want to withdraw within the first month of semester or within semester would follow the above refund policy
However, students are not considered for refund unless they fulfill the following Criteria:
- Sign a letter stating clearly that they want to withdraw. The letter is available at the Student Affairs office and is called “Letter of Withdrawal”,
- A student who merely stops coming to classes is not considered a withdrawn student. The above letter should be submitted to the Student Affairs office, and approval for withdrawal secured.
- Students who fail to follow the above instruction will not be qualified for a refund.