Discount upon excellent academic performance:
A student can avail up to 20% discount, if the annual average of the student is More than 85% to 100%, the discount goes as follows:
- If the average is more than 85% to 89.99% = 10% discount from annual tuition fee
- If the average is more than 90% to 94.99% = 15% discount from annual tuition fee
- If the average is more than 95% to 100% = 20% discount from annual tuition fee
Note: The student can avail the said discount only within or before the closing of that Particular academic year. Student can get the discounts on the total fees in second Semester only. The International students bypassing the Foundation Year cannot get the discount in first year. The Bridging or any transferred student cannot avail this discount, if the student bypassed year or term of years, and after completing first year in BMC they can avail the above discount upon their grades in first year final result.
The following discounts are granted to students who have one or more siblings Studying in BMC
- If a student has 1, 2, or 3 siblings, the youngest (1) sibling gets 10% discount annually.
- If a student has 4 or 5 siblings, the two (2) youngest siblings get the 10% discount annually.
- If a student has 6 siblings, the three (3) youngest siblings get the 10% discount annually.
Note: The student can avail of the said discount during the second semester of the Academic year only