The library is designed to provide easy access to the latest information, books, journals and other materials on all relevant subjects. It is equipped with the most modern communication technologies. The library offers quiet areas and gathering places to enhance scholarly research, to study effectively, and to use the collections of print and electronic resources. In addition, Reference Librarians are always available to assist the students. Click the picture to enter the library
Sun - Thur 08:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Sat 08:30 AM to 01:30 PM
Student Development (Extracurricular Activities)
In the beginning of each academic year, a five-day foundation year orientation is held for the purpose of introducing students to academic life, familiarizing students with foundation Program as well as all other programs offered at BMC, and exploring college facilities through campus tours. Students are introduced to student & academic policies and given a brief description of each course offered in the program. Orientation Week provides the students with the opportunity to meet with the college Dean, Vice Dean, Head of foundation Program and Academic Staff for any inquiries or concerns.
Student development Unit will offer a series of workshops throughout the year. These sessions cover a wide range of topics to help equip students with the tools they need to excel both academically and personally. The workshops are designed to introduce new students to knowledge, skills and campus resources to assist them in their successful transition to BMC and promote future success and engagement throughout their college experience.
BMC provides community service to facilitate both the internal and external community and thus supporting the cause of improved health status in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Students and faculty are encouraged to take part in the events and activities planned by BMC Student Community Service.Guest Speakers
Each year, BMC plays host to guest speakers drawn from a diverse range of organizations. Such speakers have brought and continue to bring great diversity of experience, insight and opinion, enriching our events and activities and sparking discussion and debate among our students, staff and visitors alike.
Clubs and societies
Student development unit is encouraged to actively engage in various student clubs on campus which offer a range of social, cultural, leadership, educational, and recreational activities. Participating in these clubs will help students refine their leadership and organizational management experience, explore interests, and make friendships that will last a lifetime.
These clubs include:
- Media Club (Photography club and Newsletter club )
- English Club
- Students Research club
Media Club at BMC Encourages students to develop their creative writing skills as a form of self-expression and a means of communicating emotions, ideas and history. The club designed for students interested in media at the college. The club is in a ready-for-change stage where it is time to sponsor more activities and gain more recognition on campus and it is open to all.
An English Club can help students to use English in a casual setting. They will practice many different skills in a setting that is more like real life. Being an English Club member necessitates speaking more clearly and listening more carefully; as a result, it will enhance communication skills. Also, students will feel more comfortable using English around people they trust and have fun with, and they will expand their circle of friends to people other than those in their class Activities/themes can be changed. By time new ideas will be added, but the club identity must be maintained.
The aim of the research club is to acquire practical tools for student education and career, including critical thinking and analytical skills; teamwork; communication; leadership; and a global perspective. Furthermore, the club will help students to gain confidence as a scholar and a researcher. Students will become more competitive for graduate school or the job market and finally to fulfill the requirements Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
BMC arranges annual trips to several places such as Historical Jeddah, Kiswat Alkaabah and Book exhibitions. Moreover, we arrange additional national excursions based on students’ suggestions and needs.Sports
Batterjee Medical College offers equal sport opportunities for both its male and female students such as:
- Table Tennis
Student Counseling is designed to support students, help them develop their abilities and skills and strengthen their sense of belonging by offering useful and sincere advice, academic assistance, guidance and social and psychological treatment to help students adapt.
BMC offers you the opportunity to enhance your academic life through its hostels. In addition to providing quality accommodation, BMC offers a unique social and academic community in which you will thrive. The hostels are a suitable accommodation option for national and international students; they are located in campus and offer transportation from and to college.
Main Accommodation and Facilities:
- BMC hostels are for female students located in North Obhur in the college campus.
- The hostel consists of single rooms, single/shared studios, and single/shared rooms in apartments.
- Your accommodation will contain a number of essential items:
- Comfortable beds
- Studying desks with chairs
- Drawers nightstand
Features of the Hostel
- Outdoor area with green grass to encourage the mental and physical health through sport, social, cultural, and educational activity
- Security guards are available 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of all residents
- Highly specialized and qualified hostel officers to assure the quietness inside the hostels
- Security cameras for both protecting students and preventing risky onsets to assure the internal safety
- Availability of housekeeper to maintain a clean and organized environment
- Availability of qualified teams for maintenance tasks
- First Aid that is essential for health care
- Special room for prayer and reading the Holy Qura’an to maintain the Islamic rituals, culture, and tradition
- Availability of transportation to take the students from the hostels to BMC and vice versa, transportation for scientific and entertainment trips, for the training hospitals, for malls and supermarkets, and for any emergencies
- 2 recent personal photos
- Receipt of the full payment (3000 S.R non-refundable registration fees included in the payment.)
- Copy of the personal Identification Card ( please bring the original for matching)
- Copy of the family Identification Card ( please bring the original for matching)
- Copy of Iqama for non-Saudi (please bring the original for matching)
- Copy of passport for non-Saudi
- Copy of the medical insurance benefits and copy of the family medical insurance (please bring the original for matching)
Rana Yahya Mohammed
Tel: (+966 12) 656-1111 Ext: 1013
Mobile: (+966) 598974477
Asmaa Abdullah AlJabri
Assistant Hostel Supervisor
Tel: (+966 12) 6561111 Ext: 1012
Mobile: (+966) 583903435
Other Services and Facilities
- Copy Center
- Wi-Fi/ Internet
- Food Court
- Recreational Area